INDUSTRIAL COATING WITH EXCELLENT PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES.
Basically, it is carried out in two stages:
- Application. Spraying the product with an electrostatic gun.
- Polymerisation in an oven. The curing temperature and time are determined according to the material, paint and part format specifications. The temperature ranges between 180ºC and 230ºC.
DIFFERENCES WITH RESPECT TO LIQUID PAINT
- Much higher resistance against impacts, scratching, etc.
- Great Flexibility.
- Resistance against extreme weather conditions.
- Chemical resistance.
- Even coating thickness.
- Conceals / smoothes out surface marks and defects, rounds off sharp edges.
- Can only be applied on metal surfaces.
- We cannot create colours.
It is used in highly demanding applications, such as brake callipers, chassis, stirrups, bridges, uprights, hubs, rims, pull-rods, engine parts…
Essential for coating automotive, motorcycle or bicycle materials.
It does not replace liquid paint; it is used for different applications.
If you want to know more, go to… Descubriendo la pintura en polvo
* There are different powder paint types and qualities. Selecting the right one will determine the best performance and results. The descriptions provided here only refer to applications and results with the powder paints used by chorreadoypinturaenpolvo.com